Wednesday 21 October 2009

Peace of mind

Finally, some peace and quiet and I can write a bit on the blog...

Well, it is not that I am lazy. Or not systematic. Not even that there is no time. There is. But for the last month there was rarely time to sit down, chill, focus on my own business... It has been just a month of school, but I feel that it was already 5 months! There are always some papers to write, cases to read, presentations to be made. As it occurs, you have to work here maybe not much harder, but more often than at SGH. Professors expect you to be always prepared for the discussion, to have read the chapter and be ready for in-depth analysis. But luckily I have already made my share of cases and presentations, so I will be able to focus on other aspects of living in Taiwan... Finally.

And maybe it is time to write about some impressions after these almost two months of living here? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment