Wednesday 16 September 2009

School is back!

Holidays are finally (and unfortunately) over. I got a bit lazy and I was not blogging, as there were some extra things to do during last few days (DeafLympics and stuff...:) ) School year (or academic year as you wish) is about to start. Well, not everyone is happy with that... but what you can do? At least my school looks cool:)


The plan for the week looks promising, 3 days of school 4 days of the weekend, that is, 4 days of studying Chinese:) and some extras - b-ball, kung fu, negotiations club, soccer, hip-hop class... I guess this will not be boring! :) but the schedule is going to be packed tightly, gonna be exhausted after week like that… But I did not come here on vacation, did I? :)
My building

First classes were cool, It is not like previous Polish students said – that they are boring, professors do not speak fluent English, that they are not creative. My first professor studied at the University in US (California if I recall correctly), speaks great English and his lecture was surprisingly interesting. We’ll see what next days will bring:)
The entrence
Main alley:)
Schools sport fields

No comments:

Post a Comment